Monday, May 09, 2005

Dear God

Dear God you sit in front of me smiling like this you know it all you see it all don’t you. We genuinely care for so few a people in our lives and even at them we get angry at the smallest mistakes they make yet after I have made all the big blunders you are just smiling at me blessing me and blessing me as always.
It is just a matter of placing yourself at the receiving end asking yourself if you could have committed the same mistake and how would you have reacted to a firing like that and did you actually deserve to be roughed up for it. All anger will fade away automatically.

I love you for what you have given me
I wait for what you will give me
With my hands folded and my head bowed I pray to you God
Teach me the art of making people smile when they are sad

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger prachi said...

hey sweety...u havent updated this in ages...about time :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home