Sunday, April 24, 2005

Broken heart

THE BROKEN HEART
Loved you I have with all I could give
Wherever I went wrong I beg you to forgive
Now that I know you love me not
It is in a dilemma you have me caught.

Whether to stay away from you and live with a broken Heart
Or stand by you as a friend and play my part
The time I spent with you I will slice with a knife
And with those beautiful memories will float through life.

Every tear that falls from my eye adds to the sea
In its depth you will see the end of me
My love if not divine was strong enough
To carry us through when the road was rough

The one you love will be the best
What hurts me most is that I failed the test
The story of a broken heart can never be told
I will sit by the fireside and still feel the cold.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger affair_with_life said...

nice one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home